*Shipped in Ramadan 1442H/2021* Set Weekly and Daily Intentions. Make Barakah a priority. Live the Prophetic Routine. The Productive Muslim Company Barakah Journal is a productivity journal that helps live a God-centered, intentions-driven lifestyle. An ideal journal for anyone who wants to escape the stressful Hustle Culture approach to planning and enjoy more a Barakah in their lives!
- 8.5 x 5.2 in, perfect for taking with you wherever you go
- One full page spread for every daily planning/review, weekly planning, weekly review, and weekly routine planning.
- Covers a 6-month period.
- Pages: 256
- Binding: Hardback covered with thermal-leather material
- Printed and bound in the Republic of Turkey.
|When you Buy||You Save|
- Discount automatically applied at checkout (discount excludes shipping fees).
- For orders of 500+ journals, please email@example.com for additional bulk rates.
Helping you Live a Life of Barakah
Who’s it for?
The Barakah Journal's main purpose:
- Professionals/Executives who want to connect their careers with higher intentions.
- Entrepreneurs/Business owners who want to attract Barakah in their startups and businesses.
- Students who want to develop healthy, productive routines aligned with Prophet Muhammad's routine (peace be upon him).
- Parents who want to focus on the Mindsets, Values, and Rituals that bring Barakah to their home and children.
How does the Barakah Journal work?
The Barakah Journal is based on the 7
Principles of living a life of Barakah.
Here's how it works.
Start with Weekly Planning
Start your weekly planning with gratitude to help you plan with an abundant mindset.
Write down 3-5 most important intentions for the list. These can either be a "to-do" list of your most important tasks of the week or a "to-be" list of who you'd like to be during the week.
Choose a Barakah Value, Mindset, Ritual, or Experiment to focus on during the week, so you're intentional about adding Barakah to your life.
Readjust Weekly Routines
Plan your habits around prayer times.
Align your daily routine to the routine of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Tweak your routine weekly as you learn about what works/doesn't work for you during the week.
Commit to Daily Planning & Reflection
Write down your most important intentions for the day.
Make a specific dua or istikhara prayer for your day's intentions.
Reflect on your day and how aligned you were with your intentions and your chosen Barakah Culture value, mindset, or ritual.
Schedule a Weekly Review
End the week with gratitude for all that you could accomplish during the week by Allah's permission.
Reflect on the intentions you were able to make progress on and those you need to recommit to again next week.
Reflect on what you learned about yourself or Barakah during the week.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the Barakah journal last for / what is inside?
The Barakah Journal is made for 6 months of planning: A total of 130 daily pages + 26 weekly planning + 26 weekly reviews. It is created for 6 months of planning.
The planner does not include a calendar but has weekly planning and weekly review pages. Each daily page also includes room for notes.
The Barakah Journals’ main purpose is to help you live a life of Barakah, not stress you out with deadlines, tasks, and to-dos :).
Do you offer Bulk Discounts
11+ Journals? Save 20% Applied automatically at checkout or use code save-20
26+ Journals? Save 30% Applied automatically at checkout or use code save-30
52+ Journals? Save 40% Applied automatically at checkout or use code save-30
If you are interested in ordering 500+ journals/planners get in touch here.