The Productive Muslim Company Hijri calendar is a great tool to help you align your life with the Islamic lunar calendar. It helps you plan your year combining spiritual as well as personal and professional goals over the 12 Islamic months.
- The calendar spans 12 Islamic months in a Hijri-First calendar (The corresponding Gregorian calendar is added for reference).
- Designed to help you adopt the Islamic calendar in your day to day planning.
- Large circles to add notes/to-dos on each day.
- Highlighted Days for Ramadan, Voluntary Fasting (Mondays and Thursdays, and the White Days - the 13th, 14th, and 15th of each Islamic calendar month).
- Fits at home, office, school, or mosque.
- 18 x 24 inches printed on high-quality Satin Finish paper.
- NOTE: Frame not included.
OPTIONS: Order the poster and get the digital PDF version for free or just order the digital version.
Here's why this calendar is awesome...
This is the perfect calendar if you want to live a Hijri-first lifestyle, aligning your life to the Islamic calendar.
This calendar is printed on an 18" x 24" high-quality paper.
GREAT FOR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
You can plan your spiritual activities (Fasting, Umrah, I'tikaaf, Hajj) as well as personal and professional activities all in one place and see deadlines as they approach so you can prepare for them early.
It combines functional features with brilliant aesthetics. You'll love to use this calendar!